Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Elizabeth & Bryan

I love each and every one of my clients, but every once in a while someone comes along who becomes an absolutely beloved client and that I am just heart-broken to see go.  Elizabeth and her family were such an absolute joy to work with, and everyone involved in the wedding quickly fell in love this wonderful family!

When you have the job that I do, you cannot be color-discriminatory. But I do have my favorite color-schemes and pink is not really on the top of my list. But that does not mean that I don't like pink weddings! In fact, pink can be stunning. This was a sweet little winery wedding and pink is one of the bride's favorite colors. Just look as those vibrant shoes!  I was so excited to do something other than purples and reds for winery not to mention that Elizabeth wanted peonies galore (definitely no complaints there!)

This May wedding was held at Murrieta's Well in Livermore. The following images were provided by Shannon Rutherford Photography.



























No comments:

Post a Comment